HOUSEBOAT CRUISING SPEEDS
How fast will it take to get around the lake on our houseboat? Estimated times are based on running our houseboats at their optimum fuel efficiency of 2500 RPMs.
- Salmon Arm to Sicamous: 3 Hours
- Sicamous to Cinnamousun Narrows: 3 Hours
- Cinnamousun Narrows to the end of Anstey Arms: 3 Hours
- Cinnamousun Narrows to the end of Seymour Arm: 5 Hours
- Scotch Creek to Cinnamousun Narrows: 5 Hours
- South Mara Lake to Sicamous: 2 Hours
OTHER ACTIVITIES IN THE SHUSWAP AREA
- Golfing – Championship and Executive Courses
- White Water Rafting
- Shuswap Winery Tours
- Crazy Creek Hot Pools and Waterfalls
- Junglemania – 5 Storey Indoor Gym for Kids
- Agri-Tourism: Farm Markets, Tours and Tastings!
- Orchards, buy your fresh fruit and produce directly from them!
- Haney Heritage Park
- Hiking and Biking Trails
- Salmon Arm Roots & Blues Festival
- Salmon Arm Nature Bay Bird Sanctuary
- The Sea Store – Cinnamousun Narrows
- Water Toy Rentals: Sea-Dog Rentals; Full-Speed Rentals
Monashee Music Festival
D Dutchman Dairy
Pubs, bars restaurants
ATV, Side by Side, Dirt biking
Need accommodation before or after your houseboat trip? In Sicamous try the Anchor Riverfront Motel. For more information visit Shuswap Tourism.