(1) You will be greeted by our friendly hosts, who will direct your parking and initiate your registration in Lot E.
(2) You will check-in at the office, where necessary information will be provided to the Captain and Co-Captain to assure a safe and enjoyable vacation.
(3) Once your boat is available the hosts will arrange to have our complimentary porter service transport your gear to the houseboat.
(4) The captain and co-captain will receive their orientation onboard the houseboat.
(5) Following a successful training and load up, you will park your vehicles in Lot E and before you know it, you’ll be enjoying a classic Shuswap experience onboard your Twin Anchors houseboat.
You will learn a lot about the operation of your houseboat in 45 minutes. We recommend you appoint a few first mates to review the “How To” videos (linked below) and operation manual (listed below) prior to your arrival at our marina. The more you know, the more enjoyable your houseboat vacation will be.